One of the most common question I receive is, "How do I support someone who is experiencing grief and loss?" While there are no quick fixes, offering love, remembrance, and gentle nurturing truly does help comfort a broken heart. Sending a gift to remind your loved one that you are thinking of them and remembering with them is especially meaningful around missed milestones, the loved one's birthday, the anniversary of their death, and holidays.
Each box includes the following. These items were curated from the things that truly helped me after losing Gwendolyn.
Always In My Heart Mantraband Bracelet in Silver (adjustable)
- Love Shines Bright Candle
- NEVER GIVE UP. Mantra Journal
- 8x10 Letterpress Poem
- Plantable Memory Butterflies
- Signed copy of Tom Zuba's book, "Permission To Mourn"
- Handwritten Note (***Please include your note in the comments section for us to write on your behalf)
- Gift Box, Bow, and Recycled Fill
- Priority Shipping (added at checkout)